Tru Earth Eco-strips Laundry Detergent (Fresh Linen) - 32 Loads
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
Clean, green, and simple!
The laundry detergent you use, should be as sensitive to your skin as it the environment.
It is our mission to put your family first, and is why our eco-strips are paraben free.
When you use Tru Earth Eco-Strips, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, and their future on this plane
Tru Earth Certifications
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Detergent that cares about our planet - 94% less transportation pollutionWe care about the future of the world we live in. This is why Tru Earth Eco-Strips laundry detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging uses less plastic, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
Over 30 billion of loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter! With so much less to truck around, and no plastic jug, Tru Earth Eco-Strips helps you lighten your load on the environment. If everyone switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees