Basket Cloth Coffee Filter
Regular price $12.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ECO-FRIENDLY COFFEE FILTER: Our filters are all made of 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton – both responsibly produced, sustainable materials that will last through hundreds of uses.
- ZERO WASTE AND MORE AFFORDABLE: Our filters cost around the same as a box of paper coffee filters (or tea filters), but will last far longer, so not only are you taking a small step to stop single use products, but you’re also saving some money in the process. We also use minimal packaging to ensure we keep it green!
- HANDMADE WITH CARE IN CANADA: Purchasing from us means you are supporting a small business right here in North America (not a massive overseas manufacturer), and the profits from your purchase go right back into our local economy.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR COFFEE: Our cloth filters remove more of the bitter sediment than metal mesh filters that can taint the taste of your delicious coffee, while still allowing more of the natural, decadent oils to pass through than paper filters.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just empty the grounds (hopefully into your compost), rinse and allow to air-dry. For a deeper clean after months of use, boil in some water for 3-5 minutes. Hemp is naturally anti-microbial.
- Fits most traditional drip coffee machines